Rates for 2013 (Open May 18 - September 14, 2013)
We are now using direct email for taking reservations. This will ensure that we are able to track customer requests for reservations with a time and date attached. To inquire about availability or to make a reservation simply email your reservation request to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours with availability and the next steps to secure your reservation. Thank you for thinking of staying with us at Currant Ridge.
We work hard at keeping our costs lower so that we can maintain an affordable rate for everyone. We are happy to say that once again we will not be making any rate changes for the 2013 season. We have kept our rates the same now for 5 years! Call us at 1-907-554-4424 for availability. Comfortable, spacious and well-appointed, our private guest houses are worth it! Our 2013 rate is $189/night for 1-2 people.
(Add $20/night for each additional guest. Check with us for special rates for large groups or extended stay pricing.)
Remember, we are the only lodging business in McCarthy or Kennecott to use solar power to provide ALL of our electricity. You'll likely never hear a generator run while staying with us! That means we are the quietest lodging you will find in our area. Let the sun shine!
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Reservations for guest houses will be confirmed upon receiving 50 percent deposit, by check or credit card authorization, with your reservation. The balance due will be collected on arrival.
- If a reservation is made less than 30 days from the date of arrival, it must be accompanied by full payment.
- Refunds will be issued (minus a $50 cancellation fee) up to 30 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be issued if the cancellation is received less than 30 days before reservation date
- Check-in time is 2-7 p.m. and check-out time is 10:30 a.m.
- Call us for discounts that may apply for large groups or for extended stays.
- A reservation commits a party to the scheduled period of time, guaranteeing payment for the entire period.